Mackenzie Hall wins Consumer Debt Collections Agency of The...
19 November 2012
Portfolio Recovery Associates names Owen James as Chief Executive...
23 July 2012
Mackenzie Hall Group welcomes the Olympic torch
08 June 2012
Mackenzie Hall Group to exhibit at the Credit Summit 2012
09 May 2012
Corporate Social Responsibility
Mackenzie Hall Group continues to be a proactive supporter and participant in our local economy and community by contributing to:
- On going creation of skilled employment opportunities
- Offer enhanced training and educational opportunities, as a business and in partnership with numerous service providers
- In 2010 commended as one of Ayrshire's top 3 workplaces
- Supporter of local regeneration initiatives
- Significant fundraising activity throughout the year for local, regional and national charities ranging from the Ayrshire Hospice, Help for Heroes, Cash for Kids and Sense Scotland
Furthermore, Mackenzie Hall Group also embraces its responsibility to support and lead industry-wide best practice, as well as develop and maintain close communications with organisations delivering support to individuals living with debt.